AERO/VENT™ JR. RADIOAEROSOL LUNG IMAGING SYSTEM
The two tube Aero/Vent™ Jr. Radioaerosol Lung Imaging System features simple operation, 2-3 minute dosing, outstanding image quality, convenience and choices. With the Aero/Vent™ Jr. you’re able to work safely where you want and how you want. The lead shield may be pole mounted, used on a table top or with the Universal Mobile Cabinet™ with optional swing arm for getting close to a patient. Radioaerosol kits come complete with a choice of straight mouthpiece, air-cushioned face mask, scuba-style Safety Shield™ Mouthpiece or specially designed for ventilator dependent patients. The popular Aero/Vent Jr. is compact in size, making it a top pick for mobile imaging, and gigantic in value! Free trial, training materials and Appropriate Use Criteria available!
Improving Patient Care
- Rapid dosing in just 2-3 minutes, and excellent 100k-150k count images in just 1 minute, improves throughput of critical patients.
- Two tube kits provide unidirectional airflow which minimizes breathing resistance, even for shallow breathers.
- Unidirectional airflow prevents hygroscopic growth, thereby maintaining the optimal particle size (.28µM) for superior radiotracer distribution and resulting in outstanding image quality.
- Normal breathing, as opposed to special breathing requests, reduces the possibility of hot spots or central airway deposition.
- Expandable 6-24 inch flex-tube allows easy patient positioning upright or supine.
- Available scuba-style Safety Shield™ Mouthpiece reduces mouthpiece slippage and possible leakage from the corners of the mouth.
- Complete kits with air-cushioned face mask are available for patients unable to use a mouthpiece and/or nose clip.
- Secure-Fit oxygen tubing eliminates the possibility of air leakage for more efficient dosing and consistent results.
- · Faster dosing minimizes time for possible exposure.
- Optional scuba style Safety Shield™ Mouthpiece reduces possible leakage from around the mouth. The snap on cap is used to collect saliva during removal for a quick and safer disposal.
- HEPA filter provides greater than 99.9% trapping efficiency.
- Lead shield may be pole mounted, used on a table top or with the Universal Mobile Cabinet™ with optional swing arm for bringing it close to a patient, thereby lessening the need to fully extend tubing and enhancing protection.
- Lead shield, including the oxygen inlet block, is completely lead lined at or above recommended levels.
- Lead cylinder inside shield surrounds nebulizer for extra protection.
- Simple operation, complete kits and rapid dosing saves valuable tech time.
- Spectacular image quality avoids costly do-overs.
- Kits may be ordered with straight mouthpiece, Safety Shield™ Mouthpiece or air-cushioned face mask.
- Special, easy-to-use kits for ventilator dependent patients come complete and ready to use, in small case quantities.
- Aero/Vent™ Jr. may be used with a variety of isotopes, thereby accommodating price fluctuations and imaging needs.
- Training materials, Appropriate Use Criteria and product support are readily available.