Compact PET Shipping System for Vial Pig
Can be placed at a convenient height while the pig is easily removed from the shipping case
Inquire About this Product
The Compact PET Shipping System for Vial Pigs is designed to transport a 10 ml or 30 ml vial containing high-energy radionuclides. Designed to conserve space and minimize weight, the entire system weighs only 50 lb. An important feature is that the shipping container can be placed at a convenient height while the pig is easily removed from the shipping case. For added safety and convenience, the vial pig can then be placed in the 042-466 Dose Drawing System for drawing doses from the vial.
The system meets DOT II Type A packaging requirements when shipping up to 2.5 Ci (92.5 GBq) of FDG F-18.
PET Shipping System for Vial Pigs consists of:
- PET Vial Pig
- Absorbent Sheets
- Shipping Container with lead shielding
001-706 Vial Pig
– O.D.: 6.63″ h x 4.15″ dia (16.8 x 10.5 cm)
– I.D.: 2.76″ h x 1.51″ dia (7 x 3.8 cm)
- Lead Shielding:
– Sides and Bottom: 1″ thick (2.5 cm)
– Top: 1.75″ (4.4 cm)
Weight: 21.3 lb (9.7 kg)
001-724 PET Shipping System, Vial
– Container: 11.75″ l x 11.75″ w x 12.5″ h (29.8 x 29.8 x 31.8 cm)
– Cubic Feet: ~1 cu ft (.03 cu meters)
Weight (Combined): 49.7 lb (22.5 kg)
- Meets DOT II Type A packaging requirements Meets DOT Yellow II Type A packaging requirements when shipping up to 1.5 Ci (55.5 GBq) of FDG F-18
- Meets IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Meets IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations, 60th Edition Sections 220.127.116.11, 10.5, and 10.6.1 thru 10.6.3.5.
001-724 Shipping System, PET, Vial- Includes 001-706 Vial Pig and shipping container with lead shielding.
001-706 Pig, Vial, PET, 30 ml, 1″ lead- Transports 10*, 20* & 30 ml vials. Requires Vial/Pig Adapter, sold separately.
001-707 Adapter, Vial Pig, 10 ml. Allows 001-706 Vial Pig to accommodate 10 ml vials.
001-711 Adapter, Vial Pig, 20 ml. Allows 001-706 Vial Pig to accommodate 20 ml vials
001-730 Cart, Transport, PET Shipping System
001-771 Sheets, Absorbent, 100/pkg
001-726 Tags, Wire Security, 25/pkg. Used to identify unauthorized access.
001-721 Document Protector, 100/pkg