CRC – 55tW Dose Calibrator/Well Counter
Provides advanced features with the speed and accuracy you need to measure activity and prepare doses
Inquire About this Product
As a combination of the new CRC®-55tR Dose Calibrator and Well Counter, the CRC®-55tW’s dose calibrator provides advanced features with the speed and accuracy you need to measure activity and prepare doses. Its ion chamber is one of Capintec’s time-tested, high pressure well designs capable of measuring a dose as high as 6 Ci (250 GBq) with high accuracy. The CRC®-55tW features a new helpful chamber plug-and-play capability.
For wipe testing, the CRC®-55tW allows the user to define specific counting procedures (protocols) with trigger levels for work, patient, unrestricted areas and sealed source leak tests. The CRC®-55tW also performs counting functions for wipe tests in as little as 6 seconds at activities as low as 1 nCi. Low activities are measured with a drilled well high sensitivity Sodium Iodide (NaI) detector.
The well counter includes a 256 channel MCA which provides detailed spectrum for identification and analysis. Manual and automatic ROI selection are available.
The chamber and counter of the CRC®-55tW are combined in a menu driven, touch screen interface that is easy to learn and use.
Reports software, new for the CRC®-55tW, archives well counter data for quality assurance procedures, wipe measurements and laboratory tests. Well counter reports are stored and searchable by date range for later viewing or printing. Wipe tests are searchable by date range, wipe type, and activity.
- 8” color VGA touch screen display
- Single or optional second plug and play chamber capability
- Chamber can be placed 100 feet from the readout unit
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Software
- On screen display of Nuclide Name, Number, Activity, Unit of Measure and Calibration Number
- Large character, high visibility display
- Over 80 Nuclides with half-lives in memory
- Full alpha numeric touchpad
- Built-in dose calibration, quality control and self diagnostics
- Automated QC including constancy and linearity programs
- Compatible with Nuclear Medicine Management Systems via USB
- Optional printer for full size NRC records and patient labels for syringes and vials.
- USB/PC Communications
- Software upgrade via USB or Flash Drive
- USB printer capability
- Automated Geometry and Linearity Testing
- Capable of dual chambers
- Supports exchange of chambers with the CRC®-55tPET dose calibrator
- Chamber energy range: 15 keV to 3 MeV
- Ionization Chamber: Type: Thin wall, deep well, high pressure; Fill Gas: 12 atm Ultra Pure Argon
- Measurement Range: Type: Auto Ranging; Activity: 250 GBq (6 Ci), max.; Resolution: .001 MBq (.01 μCi), max.
- Display Screen: Type: 8” VGA LCD color touch screen display; Format: Direct reading in Bq or Ci; Bq/Ci Reading: User selectable or fixed; Values Displayed: Nuclide name (Atomic symbol, Mass number), calibration number
- Electrometer: Accuracy: Better than ± 2%; Linearity: Within ± 2%; Response Time: Within 2 sec., 4 to 16 sec. for very low activity samples
- Repeatability of Measurement: Repeatability: Within ± 1% within 24 hours, during which time the calibrator is on all the time.
- Tests: Diagnostics: Full test of program, system memories; Daily: Auto Zero, Auto Background Adjust, Data Check, Accuracy and Constancy, Voltage Test; Enhanced: Linearity, Geometry, Strip QC
- Nuclear Data: Nuclide Keys: 28 programmable keys; System Memory: Over 80 nuclides (cal number and half-life)
- Standard Source Data: System Memory: Co-57, Co-60, Ba-133, Cs-137 Standard Sources
- Molybdenum-99 Assay: Methods: Canisters of CAPMAC; Measured Values: Mo-99 elution, Tc-99m, Tc-99m/Mo-99 Ratio
- PC Port: Interface: RS-232 & USB; Compatibility: Standard Nuclear Medicine Management Systems
- Printer (Optional): Interface: RS-232 and USB; Type: Epson Roll, Epson Slip or Okidata full size dot matrix; Printing Options: Full size test reports. Measured results on tickets.
- Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC (50/60Hz) 90 MA
- Console Dimension: Height: 42cm (9.5in); Width: 23cm (9.0in); Depth: 27cm (10.5in); Weight: 3.4kg (7.5lb)
- Chamber Dimensions: Height: 43.8cm (17.25in); Diameter: 17.2cm (6.76in); Weight: 13.6kg (30lb); Well Diameter: 7.0cm (2.75in); Well
- Depth: 26.7cm (10.5in); Cable Length1: 3.7m (12ft)
Cables: Power1: 1.8m (6ft); Printer: 1.8m (6ft)
5130-2216 CRC®-55tW Dose Calibrator