The Co-57 flood source meets the standards established by the manufacturers of the gamma cameras and is shipped with a lead-lined container.
FeatherLite™ Cobalt-57 Rectangular Flood Source
FeatherLite™ Cobalt-57 Rectangular Flood Source provides a consistent field of radiation to enable the evaluation of nuclear medicine gamma camera performance. It also detects and corrects any camera malfunction prior to diagnostic use. The life of the flood source is approximately two years.
- Weighs up to 60% less than other flood sources
- Reduced strain to the back
- Greater maneuverability
- Environmentally safe
- Proprietary Cobalt chemistry
- Delivers superior source consistency
- Technological innovation
- Wheel brake for added safety
- Dimensions: 25.2” l x 17.9” w (64 x 45.5 cm)
- Active Dimensions: 23.9” l x 16.4” w (60.7 x 41.6 cm)