ECT Phantoms for PET and SPECT, Meets ACR Requirements
The flangeless SPECT Phantom and the flangeless PET Phantom meet the requirements set by ACR. The appropriate phantoms provide consistent performance information for any SPECT or PET system. The SPECT Phantom is the same as the Deluxe SPECT Phantom except that the flanges have been removed. Multiple performance characteristics of camera-based SPECT systems are evaluated from a single scan of the phantom.
On-axis and off-axis transverse line spread function may be easily measured without removing the cover plate. Measurements of full-width-half (or tenth) maximum can be readily determined, either in air or in water.
The Phantom is used for:
- System performance valuation of: Collimator, Artifacts, Calibration, and Reconstruction Parameters
- Acceptance testing
- Routine quality, assurance and control
- Evaluation of center-of-rotation error
- Evaluation of non-uniformity artifact
- Evaluation of changes of radius-of-rotation on spatial resolution
- Evaluation of reconstruction filters on spatial resolution
- Evaluation of attenuation and scatter compensationSingle slice volume sensitivity
- Total system volume sensitivity
- Lesion detectability
The Flangeless SPECT Phantom is used for high resolution cameras, complying to the ACR requirements.