Designed for optimum radiation protection during during radiopharmacy production processes such as elution, compounding, heat activation, and dose dispensing Ga-68 vial shields offered by Sirona Complete Care provide a continuum of radiation safety.
The growth of theranostics and new regulations have prompted increased safety concerns in nuclear medicine practice. Vial shields provide an complete and integrated USP 797 and USP 825 compliant solution for in-house hot-lab compounding, extending radiopharmacy functions to the hospital setting.
Sirona’s Ga-68 vial shields are designed with an injection port that reduces hand exposure. To ensure chain of custody, the handle serves as an auxiliary lock and a special grip mechanism improves handling.
Ga-68 vial shields accommodate all 10 mL vials and are compatible with commercially available Ge68 and Ga68 generators.
Easily sanitized using sterile isopropyl alcohol
Grip mechanism boosts shielding during heat block/boiling process
Are you ready to place an order for the Ga-68 Vial Shield? Have questions? Contact us 1-888-9SIRONA or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Integrated USP <797/825> shielding designs and features
- Corrosion resistant
- Easily sanitized by sterile IPA or other commonly used agents
- Vial Grip reduces need for forceps during compounding, QA manipulations
- Grip mechanism enhances shielding during heat block/boiling process (e.g. Dotatate, Tc-MIBI, Tc-SC)
– O.D.: 2.8″ dia. x 3.9″ h (7.1 x 9.9 cm)
– I.D.: 0.95″ dia. x 3.9″ h (2.4 x 9.9 cm)
- Tungsten Shielding (95%): 0.89″ thick (2.3 cm)
- Lead Equivalent: 1.42″ thick (3.6 cm)
- Weight: 13.4 lb (6.1 kg)