Dosing can now be done in just 1-2 minutes and SPECT imaging can be performed
Inquire About this Product
INSTA/VENT™ PLUS RADIOAEROSOL LUNG IMAGING SYSTEM
The two tube Insta/Vent™ Plus has it all! As the upgraded Insta/Vent™, dosing can now be done in just 1-2 minutes and SPECT imaging can be performed. Fine particles, of which almost half are nano-size, virtually eliminates central airway deposition and ‘hot spots’, and provides outstanding radiotracer distribution and images of unsurpassed quality. Insta/Vent™ Plus’s unidirectional airflow puts an end to single tube breathing resistance, thereby assisting shallow breathers, enhancing compliance and improving throughput of critical patients. Radioaerosol kits come complete with a choice of scuba style Safety Shield™ Mouthpiece, air-cushioned face mask or specially designed for ventilator dependent patients. The exclusive Insta/Vent™ Plus’s conserving reservoir, internal airflow control mechanism, proprietary nebulizer, and unidirectional airflow provide results that can’t be matched and make it a leader in the industry, and the recommendation of physicians, radiologists and nuclear technicians alike. Free trial, training materials and Appropriate Use Criteria available!
Improving Patient Care
- Conserving reservoir, internal airflow control mechanism and unidirectional airflow allows dosing to be done in just 1-2 minutes, thereby improving patient comfort and compliance. Excellent 100k-150k count images are available in just 1 minute.
- Specially designed kits with unidirectional airflow reduce breathing resistance to support shallow breathers.
- Unidirectional airflow prevents hygroscopic growth, thereby maintaining the optimal particle size (.28µM) for superior radiotracer distribution and resulting in images of unsurpassed quality.
- Normal breathing, as opposed to special breathing requests, reduces the possibility of hot spots or central airway deposition.
- Expandable 6-24 inch flex-tube allows easy patient positioning upright or supine.
- Scuba-style Safety Shield™ Mouthpiece reduces mouthpiece slippage and possible leakage from the corners of the mouth.
- Complete kits with air-cushioned face mask are available for patients unable to use a mouthpiece and/or nose clip.
- Secure-Fit oxygen tubing eliminates the possibility of air leakage for more efficient dosing and consistent results.
- Faster dosing minimizes time for possible exposure.
- Scuba style Safety Shield™ Mouthpiece reduces possible leakage from around the mouth. The snap on cap is used to collect saliva during removal for a quick and safer disposal.
- HEPA filter provides greater than 99.9% trapping efficiency.
- Lead shield may be used on a table top or with the Insta/Vent™ Mobile Cabinet, complete with sliding shelf to bring the shield close to a patient, thereby enhancing protection by lessening the need to fully extend tubing.
- Lead shield is completely lead lined at or above recommended levels.
- Lead cylinder inside shield surrounds nebulizer for extra protection.
- SPECT imaging may be performed.
- Simple operation, complete kits and rapid dosing saves valuable tech time.
- Spectacular image quality avoids costly do-overs.
- Kits may be ordered with Safety Shield™ Mouthpiece or air-cushioned face mask.
- Special, easy-to-use kits for ventilator dependent patients come complete and ready to use, in small case quantities.
- Insta/Vent™ Plus may be used with a variety of isotopes, thereby accommodating price fluctuations and imaging needs.
- Training materials, Appropriate Use Criteria and product support are readily available.