This Vial Shipping System that employs a unique Tungsten Vial Shield for use with the Medrad® Intego™ PET Infusion System. Manufactured to Medrad's specifications, the Vial Shield transports a 30 ml Hospira vial.
To lift or lower the vial within the container or the Intego™ Infusion System, a detachable handle is provided. Accommodation is made for the handle to travel with the shipping container.
The system meets DOT II Type A packaging requirements when shipping up to 2.5 Ci (92.5 GBq) of FDG F-18.
001-708 Vial Shield with Lifting Handle
- Weight: 15.2 lb (6.89 kg)
001-723 Intego Shipping Container
– Container: 11.75″ l x 11.75″ w x 12.5″ h (29.8 x 29.8 x 31.8 cm)
– Cubic Feet: ~1 cu ft (.03 cu meters)
- Weight: 48.8 lb (22.1 kg)
- Weight (Combined): 64 lb (29 kg)
- Meets DOT II Type A packaging requirements Meets DOT Yellow II Type A packaging requirements when shipping up to 2.5 Ci (92.5 GBq) of FDG F-18
- Meets IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Meets IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations, 60th Edition Sections 126.96.36.199, 10.5, and 10.6.1 thru 10.6.3.5.
001-708 Shield, Vial, Tungsten, Intego™. For 30 ml Hospira vials. Includes lifting handle.
001-723 Shipping Container, Intego™
001-730 Cart, Transport, PET Shipping System
001-726 Tags, Wire Security, 25/pkg. Used to identify unauthorized access.
001-721 Document Protector, 100/pkg