Lead Vial Shield with Magnetic Cap
Color-coded labels can be used to identify radiopharmaceutical.
Inquire About this Product
Designed to facilitate quick and easy access, the Lead Vial Shield features a tungsten screw top with a magnetic cap. For easy identification, a recessed hole is located on the top of the cap to accommodate a colored label.
The body of the vial shield is machined with 0.31″ thick lead, accommodating most 10 ml vials.
A 4.2 density lead glass window provides protection and visibility.
Easily avoid a mixup with color coding.
- Magnetic cap designed to facilitate minimal handling
- .31″ Lead shielding
- Virtually unbreakable tungsten top
- Available with or without glass window
- Includes multi-colored labels for easy identification
– O.D.: 1.7″ dia x 3.0″ h (4.3 x 7.8 cm)
– I.D.: 1.05″ dia x 2.24″ h (2.7 x 5.7 cm)
- Lead Shielding: 0.31″ thick (.79 cm)
- Lead Equivalency: 0.286″ thick lead for Tc-99m
- Accommodates Vial Size: 10 ml
- Weight: 2.2 lb (1 kg)
053-610 Vial Shield, 0.31″ lead, Magnetic Cap. Includes a sheet of colored labels.
053-611 Vial Shield, 0.31″ lead, Magnetic Cap, with glass. Includes a sheet of colored labels.