The Minor Spill Emergency Kit is based on the suggested contents described in NRC Reg Guide. The Minor Spill Kit is better suited for use in the Nuclear Medicine area.
All kits include translucent yellow tint, 4 mil plastic liners to be stored for quick retrieval in the event of a contamination incident. The kit includes Emergency Procedures and forms to document a spill and decontamination efforts.
Minor Spill Kit Includes:
- 6 prs. of disposable gloves
- 1 pr. housekeeping gloves
- 2 ea. disposable lab coats
- 2 ea. paper hats
- 2 prs. disposable shoe covers
- 1 roll absorbent paper w/ plastic backing
- 6 yellow plastic bag liners with twist ties
- 1 roll tape “Caution Radioactive”
- 1 pencil
- 1 black pen
- 3 pre-strung tags “Caution Radioactive Material”
- 10 supplies for contamination smears samples
- 1 clear clip board
- Instructions for “Emergency Procedures"
0601-0009 Minor Spill Emergency Kit