PET Dose Drawing System
For drawing FDG F-18 from a vial into a syringe
Inquire About this Product
For drawing FDG F-18 from a vial into a syringe.
The Dose Drawing System is used to draw FDG F-18 doses from a vial. It consists of a specially designed Dose Drawing Syringe Shield, vial shield and stand.
When drawing FDG F-18, the vial shield and syringe shield remain on the stand. The stand allows the vial shield to rotate and has a fixed stop at the 45-degree downward angle. The vial shield is constructed of 1" lead encased in steel. The shield's top is threaded to allow quick insertion and removal of vials. The top cover incorporates a pivoting shield for septum access that allows the use of a vent needle, if desired, along with the needle from a 5 cc syringe.
The tungsten syringe shield mounts on a stainless steel rotating platform that slides the syringe into the vial and locks in position. The dose can then be drawn with forceps to minimize hand exposure. The syringe shield is constructed of .55" tungsten. A high-density lead glass window allows viewing up to the 5 cc mark on a 5 cc syringe.
The PET Dose Drawing System provides a safe and shielded environment while making it easy to draw an FDG F-18 dose.
007-984 Dose Drawing Syringe Shield
- Dimensions: 1.7″ dia x 5.5″ l (4.3 x 14 cm)
- Shielding: .55″ thick (1.3 cm) tungsten
- Lead Glass Window: .25″ thick (.64 cm), 5.6 density
– Exterior: Tungsten
– End Cap Mechanism: Stainless steel
- Weight: 4 lb (1.8 kg)
001-855 Dose Drawing Vial Shield
– Exterior: 6.1″ h x 4″ dia (15.5 x 10.2 cm)
– Interior: 2.76″ h x 1.51″ dia (7 x 3.8 cm)
- Lead Shielding:
– Cylinder: 1″ thick (2.54 cm)
– Top End Cap: 1″ thick (2.5 cm)
– Cover: .75″ thick (1.9 cm)
– Exterior: Steel
– Interior: Molded lead
– Top End Cap: Aluminum
– Bottom End Cap: Plastic
- Finish: Powder coat
- Weight: 20 lb (9 kg)
042-455 Dose Preparation Stand
- Dimensions: 12.6″ w x 10.6″ d x 12.6″ h (32 x 26.9 x 32 cm)
- Construction: Stainless steel and steel
- Finish: Stainless steel and powder coat
- Weight: 21 lb (9.5 kg)
042-449 2″ L-Block Shield
- Dimensions: 14″ w x 18″ depth x 24.7″ h (36 x 46 x 62 cm)
- Lead Shielding:
Front: 2″ thick (5.08 cm)
Base: 1″ thick (2.5 cm)
- Lead Glass Window: Dimensions: 8″ w x 8″ h x 4″ thick (20 x 20 x 10 cm)
- Density: 5.2g/cm3
- Finish: Powder Coat
- Weight: 345 lb (156 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 420 lb (191 kg)
042-426 Interlocking Lead Brick Cave
– I.D.: 14″ w x 17.8″ depth x 13.8″ h (35.5 x 45.3 x 34.6 cm)
- Lead Shielding: 2″ thick (5 cm)
- Finish: Paint
- Weight: 532 lb (241 kg)
042-466 Dose Drawing System, PET. Includes: 007-984 Dose Drawing Syringe Shield, 001-855 Dose Drawing Vial Shield and 042-455 Dose Preparation Stand and 001-707 Vial adapter to accommodate 10 ml vials.
042-467 Dose Drawing System, PET, with L-Block Shield (042-449)
007-984 Syringe Shield, Dose Drawing, PET, 5 cc
001-855 Vial Shield, Dose Drawing, PET, 30 ml. Includes: 001-707 Vial Pig Adapter to accommodate 10 ml vials.
042-455 Stand, Dose Preparation
042-449 L-Block Shield, 2″ lead
007-986 Syringe Shield, Dose Drawing, PET, 3cc
042-426 Lead Brick Cave, 3-wall, 2″ lead. Fits 042-449, and 042-419 L-Block Shields. Accommodates 042-466 PET Dose Drawing System.
066-536 Forceps, Curved, non-locking, 12.5 l”