Triple Line Insert
Used to produce three 1 mm diameter parallel lines of tracer material spaced 7.5 cm apart
Inquire About this Product
The Triple Line Insert is used to produce three 1 mm diameter parallel lines of tracer material spaced 7.5 cm apart. The locations of the fillable tubes are based on the recommendations in the NEMA Standards Publication for Performance Measurements of Scintillation Cameras, 1986.
Radioactive tracer liquid can be inserted into the line sources through surgical grade, stainless steel valves located at the ends of each line tube.
The cylinder can be filled with water to simulate the surrounding attenuating medium.
Quantitative measurements of on-axis and off-axis reconstructed line source resolutions can be performed in air by placing the triple line insert directly on the scanning bed.
The triple line insert provides accurate, reproducible images to quantitatively evaluate the effects of errors in center-of-rotation and radius-of-rotation on scanners. Using the insert, the influence of the type of reconstruction filter on SPECT spatial resolution measurements can be evaluated.
- Center-of-rotation error evaluation
- Evaluation of changes of radius-of-rotation on spatial resolution
- Spatial resolution measurement in air and in water, if mounted in cylinder
- Quantitative evaluation of reconstruction filters and scatter compensation method
- Useful Height of Line Sources: 2.76″ (7 cm)
- Diameter of Insert: 7.3″ (18.6 cm)
- Diameter of Line Sources: ~1 mm
- Spacing of Line Sources: 2.95″ (7.5 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 3 lb (1.3 kg)
043-730 Phantom Insert, Triple Line
043-765 Phantom, SPECT, Flangeless
043-772 Phantom, PET, Flangeless, Esser
043-750 Phantom, SPECT, Deluxe
043-762 Phantom, SPECT, Standard