With optimum viewing area and highest contrast for vein imaging
Inquire About this Product
The Veinlite LED+ is designed to meet the wide-ranging vein access needs of medical professionals in clinical and dental settings. It’s perfect for nurses, doctors, phlebotomists, dentists, nuclear medicine technicians, home health care providers, infusion therapists, and many other specialists who need accurate, one-stick vein access.
It features an optimum viewing area and highest contrast for vein imaging. At a cost of under $500, Veinlite LED+ is much more affordable – and effective – than infrared devices costing thousands of dollars.
THIS KIT CONTAINS:
- Veinlite LED+®
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- USB charging cable
- 50 disposable plastic covers
- Light shield
- Pediatric adapter
- Carrying case
- Find and access veins with greater ease and eliminate multiple failed IV attempts – In clinical trials, first attempt success rate was significantly higher when using Veinlite compared with the Standard of Care (93% vs 72%). Compare to infrared devices which only provided a 45% success rate.
- Portable, handheld vein finder features one-handed operation for ease of use– no rolling carts, power outlet requirements, support arms or need for additional personnel.
- Veinlite LED+ is held against the skin and shows vein structures through transillumination. Once a suitable vein is identified, the C-shaped opening prevents the vein from rolling during venipuncture.
- Meets INS & CDC Guidelines for Infection Control – Uses affordable disposable plastic covers to prevent patient-to-provider, and patient-to-patient contamination.
- Effective for finding superficial veins and deeper veins on patients of all ages.
- 28 bright light emitting diodes (LEDs)
- Two LED colors optimized for vein imaging
- 22 Orange LEDs for superficial veins
- 6 Red LEDs for deeper veins, darker skin
- 27mm area of illumination
- Rechargeable Battery
- Use cases: Adult, Pediatric, Bariatric, Geriatric
VLED+ Veinlite LED+